In the third edition of his book Silbury Dawning: The Alien Visitor Gene Theory, John Cowie presents further evidence to support his theories.
Did extra-terrestrials land on our planet in our pre-history? Did they genetically experiment with various specious on Earth to suit their purposes? Did one of these experiments involve the genetic manipulation of our Homo sapiens ancestors, maybe our mitochondrial DNA, creating the human race?
As per Darwin's theory, those Homo sapiens possessing the alien visitor gene had a significant advantage and began to replace those that didn't - resulting in a dramatic change in human evolution. The highly intelligent human race then quickly evolved from this distinct “Eve” point.
A few thousand years on was this ET inspired civilization, that built pyramids and megaliths such as Stonehenge, on every continent on Earth, destroyed by a violent natural event, possibly an asteroid strike, occurring around 10,500 years ago – ‘Younger Dryas Global Event’ - devastating this incredible early civilisation, initiating “The Planet of the (intelligent) Homo Sapiens”?
Did a group of our early ET/human survivors, Noah perhaps, who understood and was witness to this amazing first civilisation, hold on to some of the incredible ET led knowledge and records? Was this information saved in the mythical ‘ark’??
We assume the ‘Ark’ to be a large boat where Noah brought in the animals “two by two”. Was it logical to save animals in the event of a global disaster? Has this word ‘Ark’ been deliberately misinterpreted? Was it more likely the “Ark” was some sort of storage facility - maybe one of the surviving pyramids in Egypt with the information long since moved to a more secure secretive location?
In the aftermath of the devastation that occurred following the massive disruption to our planet, was this knowledge important to their survival through the manipulation of the remaining confused survivors?
Has our early civilisation been deliberately obscured by a group of ‘Elites’ who have continually held power over the rest of us since this time.
I believe we are beginning to waken up to this possibility and that we have all inherited amazing knowledge via a transgenerational memory gene that has been passed down to us from our first ET/Homo sapiens offspring! We all have amazing knowledge hidden in our unconscious memory. At each generation some of this hidden knowledge, regardless of status or wealth, is rediscovered through the process of "genius".
Silbury Dawning takes its name from Silbury Hill, the famous English manmade mound in Wiltshire, UK that dates from pre-history. John believes the enormous mound was built as a pyramid and served as a multi-functional energy generating device to ensure the survival of extra-terrestrials and their human offspring on Earth.
The book argues that this Alien Visitor(s) founded our earliest civilisation around 13,000 years ago and suggests that clues to the existence of the Alien Visitor on Earth can be found through:-
- Archaeologists and geneticists working together on investigating the DNA in ancient mummified remains.
- Investigation of pyramids and pyramid mounds, the most ancient and mysterious monuments found on all continents on Earth, using the latest technologies.
- Understanding the significance of myths and legends, which have so much in common despite coming from the four corners of the Earth, as true accounts of this time in our early history, rather than fictional or allegorical stories?
- Epigenetics, a rapidly expanding branch of microbiology, could also provide answers to the Alien Visitor gene theory. At the heart of this new field of science is a simple idea – that genes have a ‘memory’. Epigenetics provides compelling evidence that a memory of an event could be passed through generations. Will epigenetics provide the science to enable us to locate and ‘switch on’ our hidden memory gene codes and re-trace our detailed and factual history to confirm the existence of the Alien Visitor in our distant past?
- The slow recovery of this original alien knowledge, transferred down the generations via this transgenerational memory gene? With each generation able to access some of this knowledge, in a non-Darwinian way, which in some cases we classify as ‘genius’? Is intelligence (IQ) a measure of the ease in which we can access, use and develop this ‘hidden’ subconscious knowledge?
- The interpretation of 'messages' which were transmitted by the Alien Visitor when it lived on our planet that are now appearing in crop fields near ancient monuments such as Silbury Hill.
- The likelihood, with the intensification of SETI in the search for alien contact and the growth in the interest in the UFOphenomenon, that one day we intra-terrestrials will meet our extra-terrestrial ancestors.
As each generation recovers some of this original (alien) knowledge, will we eventually reach the level of knowledge which was on our planet some 13,000 years ago? Will we plant our genetic material on some distant planet one day?
Well written, thought provoking and opens ones the mind to, in my opinion, what is obviously a possibility.
This review is from: Silbury Dawning: The Alien Visitor Gene Theory 3rd Edition (Paperback)
I found John Cowie’s book quite interesting and substantial. I also admire his courage in publicly writing concerning subjects generally considered taboo in the Science world and general society. Having personally met John briefly in his home territory, while accompanying one of my artists the world-renowned carver of Crystal Skulls Geraldo Leandro de Sousa, to a Meet & Greet / Carving Exhibition in Avebury. I know him to most certainly not be a babbling psychotic, but rather a calm gentlemanly soul perhaps even more stable in fact than my own self. I clearly see the validity of his postulated Science based thought. Silbury Dawning is well written, thought provoking and opens ones the mind to in my opinion what is obviously a possibility as we learn more and more concerning truly Ancient Societies unfathomable powers and advanced science. All in all, an intriguing read not at all a slog to get through, that imparted facts and ideas which may never be known or occur in one’s own mind. Unlike myself as a nonbeliever in the Crystal Skulls. John’s work has everything to do with his personal search for knowledge and explanations to the unexplained in the form of one of the "Eternal Questions" of Science and the enquiring mind, not essentially money. For which he deserves...respect and admiration. Again, IMO.
The following series of articles, supporting the theme of the lecture can be found on and at Ezine Articles
This unique investigation involves basic Quantum Physics to show how ionic current is produced and converted into various forms of energy by a pyramid. It also asks the key question -- "Did our ancient ancestors understand and develop th
is fundamental science"?The lecture continues on to question the traditional view as to the purpose and age of Silbury Hill with reference to other ancient structures including some Egyptian Pyramids and Stonehenge.
A great deal of evidence is provided to explain why Silbury Hill may have been originally built as a White Pyramid around 12,000 years ago, which slowly collapsed over the millennia into the chalk mound we see today? Were pyramids part of important complexes built during an extra- terrestrial colonisation of Earth?
The pod cast from the popular Award Winning Lifting the Veil talk show on SoundartRadio 102.5FM as broadcast on 19th May 2014 at 9.00pm. There was a short delay due to technical problems with the link at the beginning of the broadcast, but I hope worth perservering with until the talk show gets going following David Bowie's record "Life on Mars".
By Klaus Dona
This highly recommended interview, packed with an amazing amount of in-depth factual research, provides lots of visual information from around the world to support my 'Alien Visitor' Gene Theory.